Nicotex Nicotine Gum Mint Plus Flavour - 9 Sugar Free Gums
Nicotex is a nicotine gum that helps you quit smoking using the principle of Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT).
will help you get back to life without dependence on nicotine.
and makes it possible for you to choose life over smoking.
- Nicotex provides the nicotine that you normally get from cigarettes, but in a lower quantity than cigarettes. It allows your body to gradually adjust to having less nicotine until you no longer need any and, thus, helps you quit smoking.
- Nicotex contains Nicotine Polacrilex, USP. Nicotex is available in two strengths: 2 mg and 4 mg.
Dosage for Nicotex
- Individuals smoking 20 or more cigarettes a day should use the 4 mg
Nicotex gum, which needs to be prescribed by a physician.
- Individuals smoking 20 or less
cigarettes a day should use the 2 mg Nicotex gum.
Do not use more than 24 pieces of Nicotex in a day.
· If you are below 18 years of age.
· If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
· If you are taking any other medicines, especially those containing Theophylline, Tacrine, Clozapine or Ropinirol.
· If you have other medical conditions such as uncontrolled high blood pressure, stroke, stomach ulcer, kidney or liver disease, heart or circulation problems, diabetes, allergic reactions, severe sore throat, inflammation of the mouth, overactive thyroid, or adrenal gland cancer.
· If you have had previous reactions to nicotine gums or other nicotine-containing products.
If you have used more nicotine gums than recommended or, in case, a child has chewed or swallowed some, then The general symptoms of nicotine overdose include headache, sickness, diarrhoea and stomach pain.