This document is published in accordance with Clause 3(1) of Information Technology Act, 2000.
- 1. OVERVIEW
We commit to respecting your online privacy data. We further recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") you share with us. Information that is considered personal about you by us includes, but is not limited to, your name, address, email address or other contact information.
In order to use this website, you are required to register yourself by providing the following information which includes, but is not limited to:
- a. Name;
- b. User name;
- c. Password;
- d. Mobile number;
- e. E-mail address;
- f. Address, etc.
- 2. NOTIFICATION OF MODIFICATIONS AND CHANGES
- b. You are therefore advised to re-read the Terms of Service on a regular basis. Should it be that you do not accept any of the modifications or amendments to the Terms, you may terminate your use of this website immediately.
- 3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- a. Our site's online requisition form requires users to give us contact information (like your name, address, telephone number and email address), and demographic information (like your zip code/pin code). As a www.Quikpills.com member, you are required to provide a valid email address at registration and choose a username or alias that represents your identity on our website.
- b. Certain information, such as your name, e-mail addresses, is collected in order to, among other things, to verify your identity and for use as account numbers in our record system. Email addresses, Geo-locations, Intellectual Property, listings viewed, any information entered in the contact us form or any other form displayed on any section of the website are also collected.
- 4. COOKIES
We use data collection devices such as "cookies" on certain pages of our Websites. "Cookies" are small files sited on your hard drive that assist us in providing customized services. We also offer certain features that are only available through the use of a "cookie". Cookies can also help us provide information, which is targeted to your interests. Cookies may be used whether you register with us or not.
- 5. EXTERNAL LINKS ON WEBSITE
- a. The Website may include hyperlinks to other web sites or content or resources. We have no control over any websites or resources, which are provided by companies or firms or persons other than Us.
- b. You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and does not endorse any advertising, products or other materials on or available from such websites or resources.
- 6. OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- a. Your contact information is also used to contact you when necessary. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information. Finally, we may use your IP address to help protect our partners and ourselves from fraud. We will continue to enhance our security procedures as new technology becomes available.
- 7. CONFIDENTIALITY
- a. You further acknowledge that the Website may contain information which is designated confidential by Us and that you shall not disclose such information without our prior written consent.
- b. Your information is regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, unless if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities.
- c. We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by us will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
- 8. OUR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- b. Under certain circumstances, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, or members may abuse or misuse your information that they collect from our Websites. Therefore, although we use industry standard practices to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personally identifiable information or private communications would always remain private.
- c. As a matter of policy, we do not sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you to any third party.
- d. External Service Providers: There may be a number of services offered by external service providers that help you use our Websites. If you choose to use these optional services, and in the course of doing so, disclose information to the external service providers, and/or grant them permission to collect information about you, then their use of your information is governed by their private policy.
- e. Other Corporate Entities: We share much of our data, including personally identifiable information about you, with our parent and/or subsidiaries that are committed to serving your online needs and related services, throughout the world. Such data will be shared for the sole purpose of enhancing your browsing experience and providing our services to you. To the extent that these entities have access to your information, they will treat it at least as protectively as they treat information they obtain from their other members. It is possible that We and/or its subsidiaries, or any combination of such, could merge with or be acquired by another business entity. Should such a combination occur, you should expect that we would share some or all of your information in order to continue to provide the service. You will receive notice of such event (to the extent that it occurs).
- f. Law and Order: We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement and other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability.
- 9. ACCESSING, REVIEWING AND CHANGING YOUR PROFILE
In the course of providing service if there is any information to be displayed in public it will be informed to you in prior. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for the illegal usage or misuse of such information. Also, we recommend you to check your public profile regularly and choose the information which is to be confidential. If you change any information we may keep track of your old information. You can change your registration information such as: address, city, state, zip code, country, phone number, and profile.
We will retain in our files information you have requested to remove for certain circumstances, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our terms and conditions. Further, such prior information is never completely removed from our databases due to technical and legal constraints, including stored 'back up' systems. Therefore, you should not expect that all of your personally identifiable information will be completely removed from our databases in response to your requests.
- 10. CONTROL OF YOUR PASSWORD
- a. When you sign up to become a Member, you will also be asked to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. It is important that you protect it against unauthorized access of your account and information by choosing your password carefully, and keeping your password and computer secure by signing out after using our services.
- c. You are responsible for all actions taken with your login information and password, including fees. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personally identifiable information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change your password. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any consistent unauthorized use of your account or access to your password even after changing it.
- 11. OTHER INFORMATION COLLECTORS
- 12. SECURITY
We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by members inside and outside the firm. . We do not recommend transfer of sensitive information (such as credit card number) and bank account details via the Site to other Users. Users are recommended to do so offline, on the phone or via personal emails. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once We receive it. However, "perfect security" does not exist on the Internet. You therefore agree that any security breaches beyond the control of our standard security procedures are at your sole risk and discretion.
- 13. DISCLAIMER
- 14. DISPUTES AND JURISDICTION
All disputes involving but not limited to rights conferred, compensation, refunds, and other claims through this policy will be resolved through a two-step Alternate Dispute Resolution mechanism.
- a. Mediation. In case of a dispute, the matter will first be attempted to be resolved by a sole mediator who is a neutral third party and will be selected at the mutual acceptance of a proposed mediator by both parties. Both parties may raise a name for sole arbitrator and in case both parties accept the proposed name, the said person shall be appointed as sole mediator. In any case the parties are not able to reach a consensus within two proposed mediators, the firm reserves the right to decide the final mediator. The decision of the mediator is not binding on both parties, however the parties in good faith will attempt to bind by the decision.
- b. Arbitration. In case that mediation does not yield a result suitable or preferred by any one of the parties, arbitration may follow, the award of which is binding on both parties. The Arbitration Board shall comprise three members – one appointed by each party and the third member to be nominated by the two appointed members by mutual consent. Arbitration shall be held at Jaipur, Rajasthan, India. The proceedings of arbitration shall be in the English language. The arbitrator’s award shall be final and binding on the Parties. If the dispute cannot be resolved by this two-step Alternate Dispute Resolution mechanism, it shall be referred to the courts at Jaipur, Rajasthan India.